Hearing Aids and StethoscopesRegister Today!
- by Bo Shoi Ming Oct 28, '08In 2009 my health insurance will start coverage for hearing aids. I need one because of hearing damage in the Navy.
For those wearing a hearing aid what works best with a stethoscope?
- Oct 28, '08 by SuesquatchRNBo, you take them out and carefully put them into your pocket.
I'm okay with a regular GOOD steth. If your loss is more profound invest in an electronically amplified one.
- Oct 28, '08 by Bo Shoi MingI'm pretty sure there are some that fit behind the ear with nothing in the ear canal.
- Oct 31, '08 by ParkerBeanCurdRN,BSNI have the Littmann 3000 electronic stethoscope. All I can say about it is, “WOW!” I have tried several different ones including Littmann’s Cardiology III model and still had problems hearing sounds. I paid about 300.00 for it, but it has been the best investment I have made thus far.
- Nov 1, '08 by Bo Shoi MingThanks for the info.