Dove Apparel UniformsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Dove Apparel Uniforms in Nursing Scrubs / Uniforms / Gear, part of General Nursing ... Hi all. I am starting clinicals soon and our school requires Dove uniforms. Is there a more "cost...by Content11 Jan 8, '12Hi all. I am starting clinicals soon and our school requires Dove uniforms. Is there a more "cost efficient" place to buy these other than the website or does anyone have some they want to sell?????
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=659419©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,097 Views
- Jan 8, '12 by MagsMomWe had to have Dove uniform - there actually was NO other place to buy except the website for us. I will have to say that I loved my uniform (we actually just had the tops). They were stain resistant (white) and always looked nice - they are a little stiff and I had the top that buttoned in the back and was more fitted than a regular scrub top. Ours were specific to our school so mine had a dark purple piping. Also, pay attention to the size - have someone measure you to make sure you get the correct size.
- Jan 8, '12 by Sehille4774Dove has a scholarship award that you can apply for that would cover the cost of your uni's.
I think you have to write a letter and get one from a professor.
I got mine that way.
Those were so expensive!!! They held up good tho.
- Jan 8, '12 by BellsRNBSNI would love to sell you my Dove apparel scrubs! I'm not sure if you would want the tops, considering I had to sew my university patch onto the sleeve of each top, but I have 2 white tops (1 unisex, 1 fitted female), 1 white lab coat, and 2 forest green bottoms. PM me if you're interested.
- Jan 10, '12 by SunshineDaisyI have some Dove tops that I got at a local scrub store for $15 each! Have you checked out the stores?
- Apr 19, '12 by jonjon62288does the DOVE uniform run big? according to the sizing chart, i'm a XL! but, i'm usually a L. should i stick with an L? or XL?
- Jul 6, '12 by bredenfamAnyone else willing to sell their Dove Uniforms sz M? I'm starting in August and am trying to find any way possible to save some $$. Thanks in advance! Melissa