Puerto Rico school feedback? - Page 132Register Today!
- Apr 27, '12 by Belle1005I wanted to post and say I will be leaving the Inter once I graduate.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Apr 28, '12 : Reason: TOS pm to member
- been acouple days since i have been on still no apartment yet been looking online buti think i’m going to try and make a visit to see potential places
- 15 comment yaaaa!
- Apr 28, '12 by Jen_Jen88Belle is leaving =[ I'll visit you in Tampa only a 5 hrs drive from my house in FL
BTW npandres many of the students in my school say its better to go around and look for apartments because most of them will not be online. So plan a trip here for a few days and start walking around or driving (its been getting hot lately ugh summer will be horrible lol).
I wish you all good luck! I'm finishing up my first year and it's been the best thing I've ever done! I have a love/hate relationship with the island but if you take it day by day it will be an amazing experience.
- Apr 29, '12 by Jen_Jen88Ouch that's far! Well you can always risk it and come in July
- Apr 29, '12 by guerranpandres what part of cali? i lived in vacaville near Travis AFB ... loved it... plan on moving back once i Grad
- Apr 30, '12 by Keke3202@futurenurseliz thanks for inquiring and yes I just have too purchase my ticket but i can only could stay for two days
- Apr 30, '12 by FutureNurseLizI'm happy to hear you got at least those days off!Last edit by FutureNurseLiz on Apr 30, '12 : Reason: Double post
- Apr 30, '12 by FutureNurseLizNursekeke,I don't know where exactly your located, but JetBlue is running a special. $20-$500 dollars off most flights and from Florida it's $123 after the $50 dollar discount. Using a promo code. Pm me and I will email you the code!