NCLEX northern mariana islands - page 3
hi! i am from the philippines. took nclex last march 8 and up until now i still havent got my result. I went thru an agency when applying for nclex and my state is in nothern mariana islands. Now my agency doesnt return my text... Read More
- 0Jun 21, '08 by loreinhi! i'm new hear, i need help.i want to apply for an eligibility in illinoise but my eligibility in northern mariana is still active and will just expire by october of this year. Can i apply for another elig in other state now even if my current elig is still active or i need to wait for it to expire first before applying a new one?
thanks so much....
- 1Jun 21, '08 by suzanne4You can apply for the new state, but be aware tha IL requires the CES. As long as you did not register with Pearson-Vue and pay the fee to them for the examm you can change states or territories but you will be starting the process from the very beginning.
- 1Jun 22, '08 by Silverdragon102 AdminQuote from loreinCES is a credential evaluation of your course. You only need to take the CGFNS exam if the BON requires it and there is only 4 that still require it. Depending on how CGFNS receives your documents for CES depends on how smoothly it goes but average time when applying to BON is 4-6 monthsdear suzanne,
thanks so much for the info. I would like to know what CES is? Does it mean that I need to take the cgnfs?and how long do i have to wait for my elig if i applied this month? thanks again:spin:
- 0Jul 8, '08 by tobby_walteri applied at northern marianas island also for my nclex-rn exam. i did not have any problem with regards to release of my results. in fact i recieved it 3 weeks after my exam stating i passed. well in your case you need to contact them by all means. please let us know if you received your result already. goodluck!
- 0Jul 10, '08 by ena329Hello! My license is also for NCLEX-RN and my BON is under northern mariana islands..i took the exam this April 2,2008 at Manila and it shut down at 75 items. Thank God, I passed! I got my results and license card exactly 3 weeks after the exam. I dont know why you guys haven't received you're results yet but all the people I know that is under northern mariana islands that passed got there results in less than a month. Although, they're really being flooded now by applicants and examinees..so that's a big reason for the delay. Check out the news article bout the BON of northern mariana islands at marianas Variety..
- 0Jun 10, '11 by briantan09Hi everyone! Good day. I'm new here & I just recently took the NCLEX exams last thursday. Reading some posts here regarding the release of results varying from state to state including U.S. territories, I would just like to ask if the results are not released within the typical duration of release, would that mean one failed the exam? thank u very much. )
- 0Jun 10, '11 by Silverdragon102 AdminQuote from briantan09Until you get the results you just can't predict passing or failing. Each BON releases results differently and a lot will depend on where you live and how qucikly the post (snail mail) reaches youHi everyone! Good day. I'm new here & I just recently took the NCLEX exams last thursday. Reading some posts here regarding the release of results varying from state to state including U.S. territories, I would just like to ask if the results are not released within the typical duration of release, would that mean one failed the exam? thank u very much. )