I need help with a dosage question on medicine please?Thanks - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 6, '12 by macgirl2.5 X 4 =10mg or 5mg X 2 =10mg
- thanks hunn i just multiplied 1/2 by 4. and i got two.. so then 2 by 5 = 10.. thanks so much i appreciate it.. it's worded stupid but i got the same thing..
- i got ten... right..
- Jun 6, '12 by macgirlYes exactly! Also your mailbox is full...need to empty some messages.
- Jun 6, '12 by tothepointeLVN5/1 * 1/2 = 5/2 * 4/1 = 20/2 =10/1 =10mg
I've got some spare time today PM if you need some help.
- thanks so much . you know i know it's easy questions but everyone needs help. im just getting back in with the school thing.. thank you so much...
- you guys are wonderful if you need. help with anythign as well let me know... dont be embarrassed as i am not i know its an easy question but its ok
- Jun 6, '12 by tothepointeLVNNo worries. Sometimes math anxiety can obscure an easy answer. I'd much rather help you and make sure you get the answers right when you have to medicate a patient than make you feel bad for not knowing the answer.
- Jun 6, '12 by griffinchettake half of 5 x .5 =2.5 x 4=10
- Jun 7, '12 by Aongroup1990right i know sir but this is my strategy as to what i did. i just multiplied 1/2 times 4.. right then that was 2,, so 2 by 5 equals ten .. thats how i did it that way...its so backwards to me it sucks