University of Wyoming RN/BSN Online - Page 8Register Today!
- Nov 12, '11 by DutchRN09Quote from cailianI hope that if a lot of people write they may keep the tuition the same for those of us who are already enrolled. (But I doubt it). I enrolled in POLS and the instructors were not yet listed, but I will see if I can be in that section. Now I am thinking about taking a summer class since the tuition will still be the same, but I don't know what to take yet, and my advisor is really bad at getting back to me.I'm going to write to the Dean, too. By the way, the POLS 1000 is fantastic! Choose Dr. Pizor as your instructor.
I am frustrated with the tuition increase, now it will cost me more than my employer reimburses.
- Feb 23, '12 by giqeI have not taken College algebra, I am not good at math either. I don't know what I am going to do. I am very nervous.
- Feb 28, '12 by vasfar2001Quote from giqeGiqe, are you trying to work on finishing the algebra requirements for the UWY BSN program? I havent had math since I graduated from high school. I will probably have to take pre algebra and then algebra!I have not taken College algebra, I am not good at math either. I don't know what I am going to do. I am very nervous.
- Mar 10, '12 by giqeThank you for responding. Let me know what you do.
Are you taking any clasess right now. How are they going.
- Mar 13, '12 by vasfar2001I am taking Nurs 3045 Advanced Assessment right now and it is going well. Good luck!