University of South Alabama MSN-FNP ProgramRegister Today!
- by TjamieRN Jan 24, '11Anyone applying to University of South Alabama online MSN-FNP Program for summer or fall 2011?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=528463©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 8,769 Views
- Feb 3, '11 by txspadequeenRNi am strongly considering (almost 100% sure ) applying to the bsn to (adult/geri np) dnp for the fall.... however, i also have other schools on my list but usa has everything i am looking for.
- Feb 26, '11 by shadowflightnurseI applied for the summer start. Emergency Program (FNP/ACNP). Waiting to hear...
- Mar 5, '11 by WannabeaFNPI applied as well for summer start, FNP/ACNP and PNP.
- Mar 6, '11 by shadowflightnurseHave you heard anything on your application status?
- Mar 9, '11 by MillieTI got accepted to the FP NP program today (live close by in AL, so it might not have taken long for the letter to get here). Anyone else going for sure?
- Mar 10, '11 by TjamieRNI am still waiting to hear in NC
- Mar 10, '11 by shadowflightnurseI got accepted to the Emergency (FNP/ACNP) program. I also live in AL. My letter came Monday.
- Mar 17, '11 by Florida2011I just got accepted in the FNP program.
- Mar 18, '11 by MillieTCongrats to you both!