RN to BSN Prereqs or Co-reqs
- 0I've applied at different RN to BSN programs and I'm getting frustrated with each one having such different admittance requirements. Of course, those "extra" courses add extra time and money, and they really have no relevance in making me a better nurse.
As a career changer with a different bachelor's degree, additional coursework, and sn associate's
- 0Degree in nursing, why do i need to retake another communications course? My original university was on the qtr system. Now when my transcript is evaluated, it comes through as being 0.33 hrs short. Does that warrant taking the course again under a semester system? This is so frustrating! Also....they want me to take college algebra cuz i only have credit for intermediate algebra. I suck at math and I'm going to have to spend so much time refreshing my memory bank. Not sure if it's worth the hassle. I'm bummed because these are my top pick schools, and now I may have to go with the schools that are not my top choice.
What would you guys do?
*** sending this from my phone, hence first part of message was sent prematurely by mistake ***
- 0Quote from woodsynyIs this school 100% online? How much is tuition? Does it require any type of clinicals/community type work?Try Western Oklahoma University. No Stats,Algebra or chemistry. Thinking about this school now that Ohio University has changed their admitance Criteria for out of state nurses.
- 0Nov 16, '12 by woodsynySorry it is Oklahoma Wesleyan and 'no' as of now does not require any clinical and totally online. The tuition I believe is a little over $415/credit but then again you don't require as many prereq's so I guess it is an even steven and classes are smaller.
Oklahoma Wesleyan University - Bartlesville, OK - Home
- 0Nov 17, '12 by missnurse01univ of wyoming-currently 106 a credit for out of state. for fall 2013-2014 it will be 150.
no clinicals. I went there and it was great, doable, no problem.