Which online RN to BSN program, while working FT? - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 10, '11 by boyblueI have my RN license and I wouldlike to do the RN-BSN degree online ,but I just don't know which school offers the best online classes. Does any one has an idea?
- Dec 10, '11 by just keep swimmingI'm currently working on mine at Mankato State University MN online. I work full time as does my husband (who is also in school) and we have 2 children (3&4yrs). I will complete this program in a total time frame of about 1 1/2 yrs taking 1-2 classes at a time including summer term. I paid about $2500 this semester for 8 credits. The curriculum just changed to require 10 classes, however since I started with the old curriculum, I only needed 8 classes (total of 33 credits). I have been able to find time and get straight A's so far. Good luck!
- Dec 10, '11 by boyblueThanks Nessa, I currently live in NewYork, but I will check it up.
- Dec 11, '11 by SweettartRNWestern Governor's University.
I finished my BSN in 3 months and 2 weeks, and I work full time. In fact, at one point, I was working FT and PT.
You have a flat tuition rate, and you get out of it what you put into it.
- Dec 12, '11 by BetterMeRNGreat job!!!