Lamar state college pa lvn-rn mobility nursing program - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 24, '12 by arlel58O I C..it is 4 exams with medsurg..oh well I know it is a bsn program how long is the course? God's willing as soon I finished my lamar rn i will try WGU for my bsn i heard a lot of good news and affordable price.Phe financial aid helps a lot. Not lke lamar pay as u go along. But my employer reimburse me after I give them my passing grade. What bookd of review do u need to study on the challenge tests?
- Oct 17, '12 by KinshasaS LPNI decided to go with Lamar because my proctor didnt really understand the details, I was using the proctor at the library. I guess that was a sign saying to go thru Lamar although I wouldve have rather went with ISU....at least I want be restricted on working in different states since ISU is not accepted everywhere.....how are your classes going?
- Oct 26, '12 by arlel58Finish and passed my my class RNSG 2535 with an A 93.69%...Next part is clinicals starting October 29- Dec.2. Finishing the program by March 24, 2013. Good to you guys. Keep up the good work, You'll make it through.
- Oct 27, '12 by 1busymaniamCongrats to you! That is awesome grade.
- Nov 29, '12 by ms.deedeeHEY, arlel58 FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! FOR YOUR ADVICE BECAUSE I PASSED RNSG 1423. SO PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ON RNSG 2514 AND 2535 DO I NEED TO ORDER SOMETHING TO GET ME STARTED. PLEASE ADVICE. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS SMARTY
- Jan 4 by bozmanI'm starting this Jan at Lamar, I have to take Intro to computers over, They said it is mandatory!!!! Can you tell me something about this class? Explain to me the proctor stuff???? I heard I have to get a web cam ??? Is that true? or do I go somewhere to take the test? PLs give feed back when you can. Happy New year and Thanks for listening, email@example.com
- Jan 5 by CBJ123jesse, the computer class is mandatory its pretty basic. just stay on top of the modules each week and youll pass. you will need a web cam for future classes. there will be some exams that are proctored by a live person in which the exams that are proctored will cost u $25 each. they do this so there is no cheating. after the first couple of classes all exams will be proctored. Godd luck!
- Mar 30 by BreBreHello Arlel 58,
I know it has been awhile since your post about lamar pa RNSG classes, but I was wondering if you could give me some advice toward study techniques for RNSG 2514.
- Jun 17 by TiffmI am about to start RNSG can i email you some questions?