Waiting on approval to practice nursing with a Juvenile record - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 15, '12 by Nurse_shyiaIm still waiting...... Im in IL. Where are you?
- Sep 15, '12 by Nurse_shyiaRight we just "Practice" ....
- Sep 16, '12 by Nurse_shyiasoo still waiting on my nursing license... sent the letter to them. they still havent sent me anything yet i have been waiting for almost 2 weeks now getting worried. How long does the average response take?? and should i send them the $50 license fee now?? ... #STRESSING cause i have job now and they are holding the nursing position for me i just hope this doesnt not take much longer cause i really need to work as a nurse ASAP -_-
- Sep 17, '12 by Tggrwilliams86Yes they aren't going to give you a license without the 50 dollars, i sent mine in with the letter and got mine a couple days later
- Sep 18, '12 by Nurse_shyiaOh okay so have to pay ! Thats part of the reason why im waitng so long.. Thank You so Much !!! Will be paying today!
- Sep 18, '12 by Nurse_shyiaDidnt know I had to send off my money and pay for nursing license before I can get them. Could that be part of the reason why I havent heard from the BON yet? So I mailed off my payment today. I had actually sent my letter off without paying for it two weeks ago explaining what had happened. So Should I send the letter off again today although I just sent the payment off today??? Any suggestions??Last edit by Joe V on Sep 19, '12
- Sep 19, '12 by MeriwhenIMO it could not hurt to send the letter again, and include a little explanation of why your payment was delayed.
Best of luck.
- Sep 25, '12 by Nurse_shyiaStarting to get extremely worried now... cause its taking a while to get my license.Kinda upset because i sent off the forms wrong the first time which suck.. but i sent off the payment for my license tuesday. & just mailedoff the forms the right way on monday...so now im just stuck waiting because my job is ready to move up to a LPN and i cant do nothing be wait because i cant do nothing for them until i have my license. Praying that the BON issues me a license very soon.#Stressing
- Sep 27, '12 by Nurse_shyiaCalled and checked on my application status and the are in the process of reviewing it.. hopefully they come to a decision quite soon and grant me my license... and finally all of my anxiety will be relieved !! Praying everyday ! staying positive Lord Lnows..
So after constantly calling the BON of IL about my license looks like im going to have to get my juvenile record expunged ! Ive been waitng for about 2 months ... So filing a petition tomorrow! Getting my license very soon.Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Oct 5, '12 : Reason: merged thread update.
- Sep 27, '12 by MeriwhenMerging this thread with your previous one for the sake of continuity.
Hope you receive good news soon!