Nursing Home regulations State-by-StateRegister Today!
- by Simplepleasures Jan 27, '08Nursing Home Regulations Plus, an in depth view of state-by state nursing home regulations.Have you ever wondered who the agency is that does the surveys in your LTC facility, contact info, regs and much more for each state, all on one site.
- Feb 6, '08 by squeakykittyThis should be a sticky. That is a good informative link.
- Feb 6, '08 by SimplepleasuresI actually did ask for this to be made into a sticky, maybe my message didn't get through, will ask again, thanks .
- Feb 8, '08 by squeakykittyThanks, mjlrn97. This is a really good link.
- Apr 27, '08 by Ginger45You can always ask your DON for the book on the Federal Guidelines and state guidelines. That would help you alot. As mentioned before there are sites for each state. You can even look as nursing home compare if you are considering a job somewhere. It will tell you the survey history, staffing ratios. The regulations are also on these sites.
- Nov 30, '08 by musicgirlThank you for this information.
- Jan 5, '10 by PammyRN,CENThank You for the information it is so informative!
- May 30, '10 by BackfromRetirementWhy is there no nation-wide set of rules? Learning the different laws from state to state is a mess. Standardizing the scope of practice and "rules of engagement" might be less confusing. State laws, requirements for licensure, all confuse nurses moving to a new location.
- Oct 12, '10 by traumajunkie63GREAT INFORMATION....this is what i needed to help me in my new job...thanks