SLMC-QC PGNT - Page 16Register Today!
- Mar 21 by sweetrn07hi! im from batch 13-04! when i registered for pgnt, we were told that we'll start on april 2013. but because of what i have read, looks like our batch will start around may 2013.. waaaa..
- Mar 25 by libogandoyou guys got any news yet for 13-03? second week of april perhaps?
- Mar 25 by rnbyprofHi guys, anyone who knows when will be the next orientation? And how many batches are there so far? Thank you
- Apr 9 by deathproof24Hey dodoy if you may, could i ask you how much is the salary of a regular nurse at st lukes qc? Tnx
- May 1 by katawang_pangromansaWhen does 13-04 start?
- May 7 by iamcatcat00to sweetrn,
its not that bad im still thrilled for u tho at least u know ul start real soon for sure i was wondering when did u pass ur pgnt app? did u wait for too long til u recvd an sms fr them. its been almost a month since i passed and still hvnt heard fr them im getting a little bit concerned.
- Jun 5 by ems01Hi guys! When will PGNT Batch 5 commence?
- Jun 5 by pjmRNAs far as I know:
Batch 1 - currently undergoing their NSET
Batch 2 - Phase 3 (clinical duty)
Batch 3 - Phase 2
Batch 4 - will start their training soon. I think 2 weeks from now
ems01, Batch 5 might start July or August.
- Jun 21 by ems01Thank you pjmRN. According to St. Luke's QC DCA (Department of Clinical Advancement), For interested applicants: submission of resumes and other credentials for PGNT is temporarily CLOSED for this year. Meanwhile, St. Lukes GLOBAL is still accepting CVs for the next batch of PGNT.