RH Heals for 2014Register Today!
- by kristinej Oct 3Hi! Good day! Does anyone know when is the start for the application for RN heals for 2014? And what hospitals accepts applicants? And any idea for the requirements? I've been trying to search the net for information about RN heals for 2014 but all I see are details for the batch 2013. I'm very much interested to join RN heals. I live in Metro Manila so I'd really be thankful if somebody can help me regarding this matter. Thanks in advance!
- 39,984 Views
- Oct 3 by amaezing12Hello! We both have the same queries. Hehe Anyway, a friend of mine told me that application might start this October to November. Guidelines are still being processed so we still can't have definite answers to our questions. Right now, lets just keep our fingers crossed and be positive.
Btw, sorry I cant be much of help.
- Oct 6 by Alyssa MoniqueI went to inquire in one of DOH-linked hospitals, they gave me a phone number to call instead. They said that as of the moment, "RN Heals" program is being modified, including changing its name.. but that we should tune in to doh's website for posts regarding this issue.
- Oct 10 by kristinejIts alright amaezing12 BTW, is the RN Heals for 2014 hospital based or would they still deploy nurses in communities?
- Oct 10 by kristinejAlyssa, did they gave you a tentative date on when they will start accepting applicants and would it be hospital based? I really hope I can join the 2014 batch...Lets just pray they finish that "modification" ASAP
- Oct 13 by Alyssa MoniqueNo, all they said was to wait for announcements etc.. i've read about an article that if the RN Heals program for 2014 would be approved by PNOY, it would be based on community and not on hospitals anymore. i think this is more of a bad news since they'd be reducing the number of applicants to be absorbed but let's keep our fingers crossed and yes, hope that they'd be done with the modification ASAP and that we all get in it
- Oct 17 by Jon EsHi Balu Tan**on just went to QMC yesterday, she was about to pass the requirements needed, and she was told that they are not accepting applicants for RNHEALS yet.
- Oct 21 by geagayaaI heard the next RN HEALS will be based in community with an allowance/salary of 16K.