Quezon City General Hospital - Page 19Register Today!
- Feb 2, '12 by eccentric souli still don't have nurse trainee uniform, where can i purchase or look for a tailorshop to make me one? can anyone answer. pls... but i know that it is okay to wear the school uniform if there is still no uniform available... thank you
- Mar 1, '12 by shinmaeHi i just want to ask if you know when would qcgh hire trainees/volunteers again? tnx
- May 23, '12 by anonymous0411_08hi. BTW im currently enrolled in their training program. u can just use your old school uniform.
- May 23, '12 by anonymous0411_08we are actually the latest batch. and our training program will be ending on 2nd week of august. so most probably, the application will start on june. and you'll just need to wait up until the last week of august or maybe the 1st wk of sept. for the start of the nxt trainng prgram. when you get there, they will just schedule you for the exam. and just to give you an idea, it is just an easy exam, esp. if you just recently graduated.
- May 29, '12 by ninap_12Quote from anonymous0411_08Hi, may i ask how much the did you pay for the training, so that by the time the application is open, my finances are ready. Thanks.we are actually the latest batch. and our training program will be ending on 2nd week of august. so most probably, the application will start on june. and you'll just need to wait up until the last week of august or maybe the 1st wk of sept. for the start of the nxt trainng prgram. when you get there, they will just schedule you for the exam. and just to give you an idea, it is just an easy exam, esp. if you just recently graduated.
- Aug 27, '12 by winkiesHello! When is the application of new batch for trainees?
- Sep 20, '12 by Ar-enhello are they already starting to take applicants for the next batch?
- Oct 8, '12 by iampinaynursedo you need a backer in order to get qualified for the nurse trainee position? and what kind of certificate do they receive after a 6 month long training? thanks guys!
- Jan 16 by Abyssinian,RNQuote from sugarplum18PH&USRNI passed the exam too. I was even able to attend the orientation yesterday. Duty starts on Aug. 1 til Feb.5, 2012. Shifts include 6AM-2PM, 2PM-10PM and 10PM-6AM. Training fee is Php 4,800.00 for 6months and Php 100.00 for the nameplate. (I'm just not sure if I'm going through with it because I also have other pending applications to hospitals near my current address and they're offering the training for free.) Anyway, I also felt that the list you were referring to are people with connections, backers or what-have-you so I was a bit disheartened. However, I learned from a very reliable source that the list consists of RNs who had not passed the exam but are still being considered anyway because the number of passers did not meet the quota the training office or the nursing service had set per batch. We were told there are 204/240 RNs for this batch, which may/may not include the absentees. People with "talents" are singled out from the batch because of the upcoming activities in the hospital. Good luck!
hi, would you mind sharing us what are those hospitals that are offering training for free...im currently staying near FEU morayta with my sister... i actually passed the trainee screening exam @ QCGH and schedule for orientation next week but since its kinda far, my mom is having 2nd thought to let me pursue it... and because of the rnheals there are slimmer chance to get free training and volunteer work these days... i'm hoping you could give suggestion... tnx...GB...
- Feb 14 by jazz_08gud day fellow nurses, can iask if QCMH are still accepting applicants for the training?