Quezon City General Hospital - Page 17Register Today!
- Nov 8, '11 by karnooj RNms karen potter
please post only in english as per the terms of service of the siteLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Nov 9, '11 : Reason: Tagalog removed
- Nov 10, '11 by yerachmiel RNhi everyone. i just want to ask if we need to wear a clinical uniform on the scheduled date of examination? thank you in advance.
- Nov 10, '11 by chubibay, RNGuys, may I know what training you are pertaining to? Is it the actual training held at QCGH for 3 months or is it the RN Heals? Thanks!
- Nov 11, '11 by Cynicais there a chance that they absorb those who have been under their training program? and is the fee still the same, 4.8K for the training?
- Nov 29, '11 by mesRN2010If you have a powerful backer, you will be absorbed.
- Nov 29, '11 by Cynicaoh, but I still hope they give consideration if the trainees did really well.
- Dec 2, '11 by bingowingoI am wondering why QC General Hospital is still conducting its training fee(volunteer work) when this was already stopped by the DOH in their memo last October. This program has been changed to RN Heals wherein the new nurses are made to undergo 1 yr training with pay not the other way around. didnt they get the memo from DOH?