POEA/SRO Nurses for KSA - Page 27Register Today!
- Sep 17, '12 by imacatbuffhello! were you able to go to SRO? any idea when is the next delegation? =)
- Oct 22, '12 by miaka84You can pass your application/documents at POEA Window M. Deadline is on the 31st of October. According to them, delegation is coming this November.
They require 4 years of hospital experience.Last edit by miaka84 on Oct 22, '12 : Reason: My post was not in English
- Oct 28, '12 by reese_0414hello, im from bicol and just knew about the vacancy in poea yesterday. its hard for me to travel to manila to pass my requirements personally. instead, i registered online (e-registration).can someone answer me if that would be ok?and still have another problem, i have trouble saving my trainings and when checking my application status, it is viewed that registration not activated, can poea still see/notice my registration online?
- Nov 14, '12 by mujeeb2011hello dear, u must keep it activated.
- Hi,does anyone know if they accept nurses who has 4 yrs of hosp. experience but not currently working in a hospital? Last hosp. experience Jan 2010.
- Nov 19, '12 by mujeeb2011anyone here who has an experienced same like mine? i am working in KSA-MOH for 5 yrs, due to family problem...i did an emergency vacation then did not go back. now my problem is, i dont have NOC. will i be qualified to reapply in SRO despite what happened? am so confused...coz its breach of contract already.
- Nov 19, '12 by mujeeb2011Quote from raidentheripperHi,does anyone know if they accept nurses who has 4 yrs of hosp. experience but not currently working in a hospital? Last hosp. experience Jan 2010.
yes, SRO is hiring. they dont care actually even u stop ur nursing career for 5 yrs as long as ur reasons are convincing. same with my experienced, dear.
- Hi Mujeeb. When applying in SRO as nurse, do u need to go there personally or can u just email them your resume and other credentials?I havent taken HAAD exam, can I still apply?thanks!
- By the way, May I ask you some questions if its okay with u.When you had your emergency leave, Is it easy to do that?I mean did they just let you go home without an exchange nurse to occupy your position. You said that you breached your contract, did you pay for it, how much was it?thanks