Philippine Paramedical and Technical School
- 0Jul 22, '09 by hilda78I am a US citizen who is thinking of enrolling in the Philipine PAramedical and Technical School ASN RN program, where the theory is done online, but I have to go back to the philippine for the clinical portion. The curriculum is very extensive and is US based. I want to know if there is anybody who is already enrolled in this school and can they share their experience? Has anybody completed, about to take the NCLEX or are planning to take the NCLEX here in the US. Please let me know, I want to know more. Thank you
- 12,732 Visits
- 0Jul 22, '09 by hilda78I have already check with MAryland Board of Nursing and Virginia Board of nursing, and they said, as long as the school is accredited in the philippine that's fine. After the program completion, my transcript will be evaluated my the evaluation agency and then I present that to the board along with pertinent information to take the board for the NCLEX-RN
I then called TESDA at Davao, and I was told the school was accredited. I was just hoping to find somebody who is enrolled with them or has completed the course
- 0Jul 28, '09 by mcjoskiehey Hilda,
i have also been inquiring about this course with ppts but i have not really confirmed whether this will work here in the US. if you wish to communicate with me regarding this, email me privately at email@example.com . i may have some info to share with you as i also intend to take this course the soonest. regards.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jul 30, '09 : Reason: Please do not post email addresses as per terms of service
- 0Aug 20, '09 by shynne007hi i'm shynne, and i recently graduated from PPTS. If your asking for NCLEX passers from my school there are Four I think...:zzzzz I'm planning on taking the exam but my aunt said that i dnt need to if i'm going to UK, but i'm still going to take it maybe next year. We have all major subjects in nursing plus some minor such as US history, english, spanish, socio. Bcoz it a US curriculum that why there is US history. if you want to knw more go to www.pptsedu.com.
Oh! if your wondering why there is only four NCLEX passers is bcoz of financial prob, dnt need too, cant pass, lazy. And mosly bcoz we have little population and its getting lesser as the program continue. Example in davao there are 30 student enrolled, by the time they graduated in PN, there were 12 left and not all proceed to ASN. Only 4-8 students graduates in ASN. In my class, were only 8.
- 0Oct 27, '09 by jonah1105I'm also interested in this school but I'm not sure if it's accredited at B.O.N California.
I'm still puzzled to which school will I attend to. I'm an LVN for more than 2 years now and planning to go back home (Philippine) for bachelor's degree or even associate if there's any.
Any recommendations guys?
- 0Jun 28, '10 by Capt2RNhello guys, I am a graduate of PPTS-ASN program in the philippines last 2008 and currently working as an RN in one of the hospital here in the US. Based on my experience as long as you have your diploma, pass ur NCLEX RN and have your license your good to go. And it is recommended to US citizens, immigrants or those who have a family petition because you dont have to wait for a visa, you dont need to take the local boards, CGFNS and IELTS. So study hard to pass ur NCLEX.