Philippine College of Health & Science(PCHS) - page 2
by subzer0 12,358 Views | 26 Comments
Any feedback about this school? I'm planning to continue my studies in this school for BSN. I'm currently in the US finishing up my Micro class & etc.... Read More
- 0Nov 24, '10 by bingowingodibuho: I think we were classmates, lol. are you a guy or a girl? I am still contemplating now to take my NCLEX, although am done with my local boards here. When did you take up your NCLEX then? I am planning to pursue my exams in the US though, as I have family in Nevada.
- 0Nov 26, '10 by bingowingoQuote from dibuh0im still contemplating on the process of applying now for NCLEX as you need a ssn for several states, and recession still is worse now as it is in the US as I heard, though I am heading there next year to check on prospects. yeah I know it takes months but I still am contemplating on the state wherein I might take it..I might take New Mexico as it is closer to Nevada.maybe we were classmates and know each other hehe... i took mine last year - november 2009. im a male, and you? but have you applied yet? if not, start applying now, it will take months hehe..
Im a guy. hehe.
The process of PCHS is another question as well. I am planning to go to PCHS today to get some forms, unfortunately no one is answering their number, last I heard they are offering new courses now, criminology, secondary ed, et al, I will be heading there today to inquire about the NCLEX process though.
- 0Dec 22, '10 by dallasmommyof1does this school have shorter program if one has a previous bachelor's degree? I am seriously looking to go back to the philippines and pursue nursing. how long did it take for you second courser to finish the program? where is this school located at?am looking at anywhere in the philippines for a nursing school that will give credits to my previous earned general education subjects fm previous degree and hopefully, will save me some time.pls help.thanks.
- 0Dec 23, '10 by bingowingodallasmommy: I am a second courser, I took my nursing program in a span of 2 1/2 yrs. Most of my subjects were credited as well. Although my first course was a technical course, they still manage to credit my subjects to them. Location of the school would be besides FEU. They have a map at wikipedia, you can check it out.
- 0Dec 23, '10 by subzer0Quote from dallasmommyof1You're a second courser, I see. Don't take my word for granted and I maybe wrong, as for 2nd coursers like you. It'll take approx 2years 1/2 to 3. It depends on what subjects you have took before. If your previous bachelor's degree has involved medical subjects in the past, the less time you are gonna spend in school like anatomy, physiology, psychology, microbiology and etc. You may want to shoot them an e-mail or give them a call. I spoke to them a few weeks ago and on this coming June they are gonna implement the new curriculum which takes 5 years to finish and in exception if you enroll this coming April which is summer school, you'll be able to get into the 4 years curriculum, however, in your case it'll take you less than 4 years to finish. This school is located along Recto, if you know where FEU in U-Belt is, it is a building away.does this school have shorter program if one has a previous bachelor's degree? I am seriously looking to go back to the philippines and pursue nursing. how long did it take for you second courser to finish the program? where is this school located at?am looking at anywhere in the philippines for a nursing school that will give credits to my previous earned general education subjects fm previous degree and hopefully, will save me some time.pls help.thanks.