OSPITAL NG MAYNILA - Page 19Register Today!
- Nov 1, '10 by pojuhow was the experience as volunteer nurse at OMMC?
any benefits aside from hospital exposure/ experience (i.e, food/ transportation allowances)?
can anyone send me the sketch of the uniform (for male)?
- Nov 1, '10 by kermitloverQuote from MsproudRni passed my requirements last dec 2009 or january this year and i havent received any call from them yet..arghI passed my requirements last March 2010. But until now, no schedule made yet.
That's really true, there are tons of applications I saw that time. And i hate to say that even if you pass your application earlier. As long as other applicants have "backers", they will be prioritized first.
- Nov 3, '10 by dreamsfoundQuote from boblene@boblene hi. i found your info important. i just want to ask whats the name of the Hosp. Director and the Chief nurse. kindly email me please. email@example.com im not familiar w/ pm since i just registered here. ill gladly appreciate. thnxim currently a volunteer nurse in OM the new Hospital Director is sir ***********, but im not sure with the spelling of his first name, and the chief nurse is Mrs.*********.
- Nov 3, '10 by Silverdragon102Just a reminder not to post names on the boards but to use the pm system. If you have less than 15 posts you can read pms but not send or respond to them
- Nov 20, '10 by mrmiyagii'm also interested. can someone pm me? what are the requirements and are they accepting as of now? and also the names i need to include in the application? thanks.
- Nov 28, '10 by 07RNhi! may i know the current director of ospital ng maynila. tnx!!
- Dec 8, '10 by hplarnivramPls pm me the name of the director too.. it will be much appreciated..