OSPITAL NG MAYNILA - Page 18Register Today!
- Sep 22, '10 by yanakohi! can anybody send me the hosp director and chief nurse at osma? thanks!
- Sep 22, '10 by hazelnutRNi went there today.. and i saw the cabinet with full of applications waiting to be processed.. and as of now they said that those people who are currently having there duty right now are those who passed their applications last January 2010.. a long wait...
- Sep 22, '10 by yehs14Do they regularly get volunteer nurses?
what are the requirements?
and how long before you will get a schedule of duty?
- Sep 23, '10 by zenkiboi007Guys are there any other hospitals accepting applicants for NTP.. Im very much willing to pay. Please help me....thanks^^
- Sep 26, '10 by andmas14@ zenkiboi007- hello! try applying to TMC Tondo Medical Center. 3 months of training.. 500 php/month if i'm not mistaken. try to call the hospital for more information... Gud luck!
- Sep 27, '10 by zenkiboi007@andmas14- thanks, I'll call them now^^ G'bless
- Sep 27, '10 by MsproudRnQuote from hazelnutRNI passed my requirements last March 2010. But until now, no schedule made yet.i went there today.. and i saw the cabinet with full of applications waiting to be processed.. and as of now they said that those people who are currently having there duty right now are those who passed their applications last January 2010.. a long wait...
That's really true, there are tons of applications I saw that time. And i hate to say that even if you pass your application earlier. As long as other applicants have "backers", they will be prioritized first.
- Sep 27, '10 by al_RNare they still accepting applications for the nurse volunteer program in OMMC? what are the requirements? thanks:-D
- Oct 6, '10 by johnarigo_31About Ospital ng Maynila
The Ospital ng Maynila Medical Center (OMMC) is a 300-bed non-profit tertiary, general and training hospital in Malate, Manila, Philippines. It is the laboratory hospital of health science students (students of medicine, nursing and physical therapy) enrolled at the Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila, one of the Philippines' most prestigious universities.
Ospital ng Maynila Medical Center
Pres. Quirino Ave., cor. Roxas Blvd., Malate, Manila 1004
Dr. ***********, Director
Submission of Application: late March 2010
Approval of Application: A day after the Submission
Schedule of Volunteer Work: mid November 2010
Whole Duration of Waiting: 8 months of agony
Follow - up: Once a month thru Landline
Total Follow - up Calls: 7 times (April - October 2010)
Personal Follow - up: None
My Location: Southern part of the Metro
Note: No backers in ANY hospital within the country
Answers to queries
@ prongs: White uniforms (blouse and pants) can be availed at Baclaran, just at the back of the church. Prices range from 400 to 800php. Bambang does not offer anymore Clinical Uniforms, just the Scrubs. Most of my co-volunteers had their Duty Uniforms sewn on a local tailor shop which costs 200 to 600php.
@ Micchy & al RN: Intent Letter addressed to the Hospital Director, Resume,
Photocopy of Credentials (Transcript, Diploma, Board Certificate and Rating, Training and Seminar Certificates, PRC License)
Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Oct 6, '10 : Reason: Please do not post contact names and phone numbers
- Oct 6, '10 by Silverdragon102Can I please remind members not to post contact names and phone numbers on the forums but use the pm or email system. Once you have 15 or more posts you can send pms