Nurses with Hepatitis B in the Philippines? - Page 12Register Today!
- Jun 9, '12 by luvz23@waterleily: Please update me too regarding your process.. I will always pray for you too.. Just be thankful that God has lways give us a healthy status...In what field in nursing you wanna take up soon??.. Anyway, actually I am a single mom thats why I badly need to aim high for the future of my son..Wish us all the best!!!
@mayumi: Thank you soo much for your inspiring story..
AND I do hope to those people who had same experience please share it to us especially to those nurses in Australia now.
THANKS in Advance!!Godbless you
- Jun 27, '12 by enzeearenhow is ur new zealand venture?
- Jul 22, '12 by waterleilyHello Guys! I am so happy to inform you that my student visa for Melbourne, Australia has been approved.. My class will start on August 6, 2012.. I really thanked God for his help.. I hope we all can make it.. God Bless All!
P.S., As long as you are asymptomatic it won't be a problem..
- Aug 4, '12 by angellicRN`hi waterleily! it's good to hear that! I am a bit worried too.. I am also a nurse here in the Phils. and I am planning to work in Victoria Australia.. What are other workups they have let you performed after they found out that you are Hep B reactive? Can I already take IELTS.. please give me some news.. I really want to work there,, thanks
- Aug 4, '12 by waterleily@angelliRN: Yeah you can take ielts.. just apply they won't discriminate.. good luck you us!
- Aug 6, '12 by waterleilyin my gmail vhige09 (i don't know if we are allowed to give email add, but I just did anyway) :P
- Aug 7, '12 by luvz23Wow Im so happy for yah guys...Specially to you waterleily.. Wish to see you all gaiz there,..but I need your help can you introduce good agency??hope you respond to me gaiz...God bless you all..
- Aug 10, '12 by sunflower11hey, waterleily, I have sent you a email. but I am not sure if I've sent to the correct email address. could you please check your email when you are free.