New thread that will lead us to New job and trainings - Page 7Register Today!
- Sep 28, '10 by neomarionwhen is the next training at World Citi, how many months is the said 10k training and do we have to leave the requirements at the security guard or go straight to the nurse training office?
- Sep 28, '10 by sugarplum18PH&USRNQuote from prongsHelp me on this guys but to go to Gat Andres you have to ride the jeep going to QUIAPO PIER/BIR. Once you reach your destination (BIR), get off the jeep and ride another jeep that's waiting nearby. Ask the driver to drop you off at Gat Andres, most prominent section of it is its ER. Fare is Php7. Be extremely careful though because since it's the -Ber months, I had a friend who became a victim of a hold-up in this same area.hi guys, how do i go to Gat Andres Hospital coming from Tayuman? Thanks!!!
- Sep 28, '10 by prongsQuote from sugarplum18RNHi, my exam is on thursday. Do i need to wear white uniform? I forgot to ask hr department... Thanks!Hey perplexity, any news from Infant Jesus? I took their exam on Sept. 22 and was told that the results will be out on Oct.15. I hate the essay part, computations are okay since I got to study it the night before. This is so frustrating!
- Sep 28, '10 by biancsabout infant jesus, are they going to make you take the entrance test on the day you submitted you resume? or will they schedule it on another day?
- Sep 28, '10 by Nurse_ianamang rodriguez -- close for the training
world citi ----- close for the training
qcgh---- nov passing of requirement
nkti----nov passing of requirements
lcp--- nov passing of requirements
fe del mundo -- close for training
- Sep 28, '10 by clef-chanQuote from Enigmagurlwent there a few days ago.. a sign on the door says not accepting resumes (or something like that) due to the bulk of credentials they already have for processing..Any updates in st. Lukes.,? Thanks...
- Sep 29, '10 by xtiNastic0201went to taguig city hospital yesterday, and the chief nurse said they are in need of nurses and gave me this list of requirements:
recommendation from the brgy. captain (so i guess, you have to be from taguig..*sad for me*)
good moral character
cert of employment
..i'm from pasig but will still give it a try..
- Sep 29, '10 by xtiNastic0201went to vrp also yesterday..
all your documents must be CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES with dry seal of school or notary..
- Sep 29, '10 by prongsbiancs, for infant Jesus, they will schedule the exam on another day... requirements are, if i remember correctly, photocopies of TOR, BLS, IVT cert, SSS, board rating, 1 2x2 picture and your resume.
- Sep 29, '10 by eilenhi guyz i went to pgh last friday and they said that they distributing deans form on october 6