Military Nursing in the Philippines - Page 9Register Today!
- Jul 20, '11 by aldreichwhere can i pass the requirements?thanks...
- Jul 26, '11 by markpaulThis is interesting.
How long does it take for a new nurse corps to be a "regular" or permanent employee?
Im a permanent employee in the largest government hospital in Mindanao (SPMC) and it took me 1 and a half year to gain my item...
- Jul 29, '11 by namejunepascualaaply for military nursu?
mod note, please post only in english. tagalog removedLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Jul 29, '11 : Reason: TOS
- Aug 3, '11 by txathegreathi. does anybody know the contact number of Villamor Air Base? thank you!
- Aug 4, '11 by miachee_RNHello everyone, I would like to ask if there's a new memorandum for height requirements in male? My brother applied as military nurse before but he wasn't qualified in the ht. requirement because he was only 5'3 and the required ht. was 5'4. I have heard that there are new ht. requirements, so could anyone please tell me info's regarding this matter. thanks!
Another thing, I would like to ask if it really took that long to wait for you to have a schedule of exam, I also did applied for military nurse last march, and i passed the initial screening and they told me to wait for their text about the schedule of exam, but until now I haven't receive any text or call from them. I even call at their office once or twice a month and yet the officer told me to wait because there are still no schedule. How long will it take for me to have a schedule of exam? I sometimes envy my friends who have parents that works as a military officer because their application have been processed immediately rather than the others who doesn't have what they so called "BACKER or PADRINOS". It's kinda unfair. Hope somebody can help me. Thanks
- Aug 30, '11 by marieannadoes it have a weight basis? what if underweight applicant applied for it?
- Sep 5, '11 by cebuana_kohi, im from cebu, im just wondering if there is a branch in cebu where i can apply for the nurse corps. i want to be a military nurse and would love to have the oppurtunity.
- Sep 26, '11 by manueim confused with that "military dependent" thing..
im not related with any people inside the service.. so what should i place in my resume?
thank you for your reply.
- Sep 26, '11 by manue911 79 02
- Sep 27, '11 by prettypepshi, I just want to ask how and where can I apply as a military nurse. I'm from manila and I'm really clueless on the application process. thanks