Manila Doctors HospitalRegister Today!
- by fudgeremedy Aug 11, '09Hi, is there anyone working in MaDocs? How is it working there when you are a new employee? What are the things to consider or anything you can share your experience working in that institution will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- Nov 29, '09 by koxikosiI also want to apply here... can you please give me some information?
- Dec 1, '09 by kingramon15are they accepting resumes?
i heard Medical center manila are accepting
- Jan 24, '10 by anurse28hi. anyone knows if madocs is accepting applications for staff nurse?
- Jan 25, '10 by ph_gurl88i know they are accepting 3 months strictly training and for employment 2 weeks training and then you'll be 6 months probationary with a possibility for regular employment...i don't know if they are still hiring though...
- Jan 25, '10 by anurse28thanks ph_gurl88 for the info. i've been trying to call them but nobody's answering. ill just try call them again tomorrow.
- Jan 31, '10 by Kjtinhi..try to submit your application at Madocs..i submitted mine last week...and they accepted it..
- Feb 1, '10 by uma-ar-en-si-mac",)Hi, I just like to ask if trainings here do have pay. Thanks. Really sound like a stupid question but to train for 6 months without pay is a huge difference to consider.
- Feb 1, '10 by anurse28do they really require 80 in your board ratings? thanks.