Makati Medical Center - page 50
hello!:wavey: Can anyone tell me how long does it take to process an application in Makati Medical Center? Because Im planning to submit my resume this month of november... And are there any special requirements that i need... Read More
- 0Quote from winkiesSame happened to me when I first went there. Almost got lost! But it's a good thing you still passed your requirements just so you'll have optionsI passed the rqmts this morning and I got lost. whoow! I went to tower 1 instead of tower 2. I hope I'll receive their txt. But I'm still doubtful to pursue my application here. It's far from my home - Novaliches. :|
- 0Quote from winkiesI don't think they'll mind. I passed a print screen of my board rating coming from the PRC website hahaha and they didn't seem to mindBTW, I passed the one with board rating that is mailed by prc. I haven't claimed my certificate of board rating yet. I hope they're not strict with that.
- 1Quote from mrjoeyYou still have 1 month to be contacted! Lots of possibilities can arise in that span of time. And I'm pretty sure that if your grades are good and so is your board rating, I don't think they'd have any problem with that. Wishing you good luck and tell us if you get called! God bless!Thank you PHLnurse. you have a point.. well, we cant blame MMC for that matter, since they opt to maintain their standards. but i think thats not their job.. lets give it to CHED.. but i really do agree, just like what you have said that to screen applicants based on their rating and academic ranking.. But i have so much respect for MMC.
but still im not losing hope that ill be contacted since the closing date will be on oct 26. i really worked hard since college and during board exam, i do have my trainings already, i trained in a hospital for 6 months and came from a reputable nursing school, but if they dont give me the chance, then ill be searching another options.
I just wanted to be employed in a good hospital, like MMC, for my personal and professional growth.
I would be happy for you guys.. Goodluck nurses and stay positive.. we will have our own place soon...
- 0Quote from dan5566Oh it's only been 6 days since you passed? I'm sure you'll still be called. I was called after more than a week of passing. Hehe goodluck dan5566!aww hopefully i will also be texted for the exam and interview just like most of you here=) i passed my resume last sept21 but still no text or call from them yet..but i will patiently wait..hopefully they will text me this week, cant wait to get back to manila! hahaha
- 0Sep 27, '12 by mrjoeyQuote from PHLnursethanks PHLnurse... i do really hope that i will be contacted... ill be needing a lot of patience... im hoping for the best..You still have 1 month to be contacted! Lots of possibilities can arise in that span of time. And I'm pretty sure that if your grades are good and so is your board rating, I don't think they'd have any problem with that. Wishing you good luck and tell us if you get called! God bless!
i was thinking if ill pass again.. but i think its not the right action.. okay.. ill wait... lol!