List of NCLEX Review center in Manila - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 21, '09 by yehs14for me, i like Allgen - TM Kalaw (Near Manila Doctor's Hospital in the Kalaw Building)
They have a weekdays schedule.
They will give you free manual and hand outs.
You can get free mineral water from their dispenser! hehehe
Staffs and Lecturers are very accommodating.
They will also allow you to use the computer (anytime) so that you can do practice tests.
Good room ambiance!
Only 20 - 25 students per room!
You will not get disappointed with them.
ALmost every week, they have nclex passers!
BONUS: during our batch... they gave us free samsung cellphones (each!)
I think, for the december batch... they have a raffle promo (laptop and ipod nanos are up for grabs)
- Nov 21, '09 by miaka84Went to Kaplan. Passed my NCLEX exam at 75. For me, the practice tests were a bit harder compared to my actual exam. The strategies were very useful.
A friend also wanted to attend a review center and I'm trying to help her find one that would suit her need and BUDGET. I tried inquiring at A Plus Nursing Tutorial since it was advertised as having individualized tutor and money back guarantee if you fail the exam. But the individual mentoring was not the one I expected since the review is a pure online review!
Now I'm still trying to help her find one..
- Nov 22, '09 by HushdawgYou may want to try Geo Learning in Mandaluyong. They are somewhere around P18,000 I think.
US-based company with US Nurse instructors.
- Nov 27, '09 by miaka84just wanted to share. my friend inquired at Kaplan and they currently have their promo..NCLEX review (3months) + IELTS/TOEFL-iBT (1-2months) = P22k
- Aug 10, '10 by triggermanuniversal review center is the best nclex review center!
- May 6, '12 by kayern07I think Allgen is already closed. Haven't heard any updates from them eversince. They used to post updates in their twitter/facebook/website. I believe that Rachell Allen is used to be their sister company. I reviewed at RA Taft and I passed. They have a high passing rate. Live lectures, exams, just like the review for the local boards. The reviewers are good! They also offer unlimited coffee and water. Hehe! They are like my family, very accommodating and approachable. <3