Libya MOH nurses 2012Register Today!
- by nursejoe15 Apr 7, '12for updates to nurses bound to MOH-libya 2012.
- Apr 7, '12 by nursejoe15guys lets update..update..update
- Apr 20, '12 by wengcygud am mam/sir:
i would like to ask regarding this MOH-LIBYA / hiring for nurses. I guess you guys have finished your interview-would like to have some info.s about the salary - benefits- like accommodation and etc. Did you had a written exam also together with your interview.
Hoping for your shared comments regarding this matter.
Thank you guys.......
- May 14, '12 by JLLanderoI have been in Libya... my husband and I were there for 1 and a half year (and during the war too). There's no exam. Just need to pass the interview. I think they have conducted the interview for Benghazi Medical Center last May 8.
About the salary, it's at 875 LD basic salary, minus tax (P35 = 1LD). Additionals will be computed based on your length of work experience and area of specialty. They have two years contract + vacation w/pay and a yearly renewable contract plus vacation w/pay after that (tickets back and forth are also provided by the hospital). Accomodation and transpo are free. Food is free during duty hours.
I dunno in other hospitals but in BMC, we took an English and a nursing exam when we are in Libya already. Both Tripoli and Benghazi MOH hospitals are hiring nowadays. Just check the workabroad.ph website
By the way, just to let you know, there is no nursing council yet in Libya as of now, unlike in other mid-east countries such as Kuwait, Saudi, Qatar and UAE.
- May 14, '12 by dodoySo that's roughly 30k Php per month right? I think they are continuously hiring because I immediately received a response a day after submitting an application online.
- May 15, '12 by ladygreenredHi.. Is Libya as strict as Saudi? Do you think MOH will hire nurses with experience as volunteers?
Kindly reply. Thanks.
- May 15, '12 by ladygreenredOne agency texted me that salary is 60,000 pesos. How come yours is only 30k?
- May 15, '12 by mistiknithi does libya require 2 years experience for nurses?
- May 15, '12 by dodoyI just based it on what a previous poster said (875 LD), but I haven't actually had a salary offer yet. I didn't pursue my application here as a local employment offer was offered to me first before I saw a job posting for Libya for my field of specialization.
- May 18, '12 by nursejoe15hi ms jllandero, just want to ask some questions and i hope you may answer.thanks.
Is there any other MOH hospital in libya that we might be assigned to? because the contract that i had signed had no specified name of hospital. I am hoping that I will be assigned in a tertiary hospital. I haven't been checking this thread because I thought no one was going to reply.thanks god. but I've been following another forum also about MOH-libya 2012.May I also ask how long did you wait for your papers to be processed? until you were deployed because I've been waiting for more than a month now since i completed my requirements, some even finished 2months earlier. By the waym you my salary offers is 990 LD, so base from your comment, there is really an increase when you arrived there?? base on experience and area?