Libya MOH nurses 2012 - Page 8Register Today!
- Jun 23, '12 by lexin.netto meldzky01
pls read previous post..
or better go to workabroad.com.ph.
hope you can follow..
- Jun 23, '12 by carl_marimarits Fil-sino Manpower Services located 2 paranaque multi national vllgemanila
- Jun 25, '12 by JLLanderoAgencies for Libya:
- Jun 25, '12 by chione03hi! how about concorde agency, is it a good agency for libya?
anyone here who applied at concorde? are there any updates already?
- Jun 26, '12 by tengkoromanezI am from COncorde Agency...we were hired by the agency last May..were done with the papers (red ribbon) and medical too..we are patiently waiting for the schedule of PDOS( as what they've told us) and the visa of course...Is it practical to look for a part time job while waiting for the visa and pdos?
- Jun 27, '12 by chione03i was also hired by concorde last may and im done with all the requirements. i was told by one of their agents that our visas are gonna be available this month. i was also planning to look for a job while waiting but when i called them and asked for any updates, they told me that our visa will be released this june so i decided to just wait.but until now, no updates yet and im getting bored already and this boredome is killing me. i hate to be told something and expect another. so i think it would be best for you to look for a part time job while waiting so u wont get bored, as long as u can easily resign once we already have schedule for pdos.
- Jun 27, '12 by tengkoromanez20so we were batch mates? im thinking twice in looking for a part time job coz there are some companies requiring at least 6 mos of stay...
the last time that i talked with ***, she told me that the visas are already available and they are just waiting for the go signal from LIBYA..i kept on asking her when could be a definite date for good advise, she doesn't know either..Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jun 28, '12 : Reason: name removed as per Terms of Service