Kuwait MOH - Page 62Register Today!
- Mar 19 by abbey_2047nhojellenramaloira thanks for replying. no, i'm not planning on withdrawing. i was just getting a little worried if you guys are starting to have doubts. but i'm glad to hear no one's backing out. i already waited long enough for this opportunity. what is 3 more months, right?
let's hope for the best.
- Mar 19 by rhayjI wont. I will wait for kuwait.
- Mar 20 by meessyWell, finally the job order is approved. A friend of my aunt said that if the job order is approved then the agency should be able to show us our contract. Our contract from the hospital with all the necessary details regarding our employment. I have waited so long for this, I hope it is worth it.
- Mar 21 by abbey_2047well, i'm so glad to hear that. i hope we get to know the provisions of our contract soon.
- Mar 22 by meessyIF the job order is approved..
- Mar 23 by meessyNO. I think it is called man pooling. The most reliable way to know if the JO is already approved is to ask POEA. IF it is approved then the agency can show us the contract from the hospital. Next thing is to wait for the visa. Correct me if I am wrong about this.
- Mar 23 by nhojellenramaloirais anyone of you check the job order @poea?
- Mar 23 by nhojellenramaloiraPhilippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)
please check this one!!!