Kuwait MOH - Page 6Register Today!
- Jul 18, '11 by fameRNhello nursejv do u have ur visa already? im from bestone here in ilocos sur branch.. they told us that we have an exam on 24 with the deligates from kuwait but they called awhile ago to tell that that the exam will postpone on sept. because of the ramadan.. hay..
- Jul 19, '11 by reuf09accoding to our agency that our original visas are ready.....so i'm just asking your opinions if you will purue or not behind these issues...??
- Jul 19, '11 by Piorfwew.. the visas for Gulf employment's out, unfortunately I was not included in the list. They said, they had to return my visa because it was mispelled. But actually, I was thinking that they just said that so in case that there are people who would back out they have reserve applicants.
for reuf09, i'd you should pursue this emplyment(good offer) but be vigilant in giving away money. be observant and ask for other people who were hired by your agency so that all of you will be aware of what is going on. Goodluck.
- Jul 19, '11 by kreutza friend of mine had received a text message from ADM agency and it says the original visa is there already... and they want to pay 15k for deposits...
im from mother's way but i never heard any news if our visa is already available.. :C
- Jul 19, '11 by reuf09i am really thanking you priof for all the vital infos that you've shared here....
- Jul 20, '11 by Silverdragon102Please only post in English as per the Terms of Service of the site. I have deleted a post because it was not in English
- Jul 21, '11 by seveneighteenI found this site very informative. Is anyone here paid for 50K? I am from Best One Agency, and I already have the scanned copy of my visa. The agency asked me to pay 50K as an initial deposit to get the original visa. How was that? I called and asked them if they can send me the contract. My agent just told me that she has to type the contract first. She also told me to deposit the 50K as early as possible for me to get the original visa. 50K is not easy to produce that is why I need to read the contract and have it signed first. Any suggestions from you here? Thanks.
- Jul 21, '11 by kreutzProcessing of visa, as what the agency told me during my interview, would costs only about 15k... depositing a big money as 50k is too much big... if that is the negotiation between you and your agency, well, make sure that you have the copy of original contract stated everything including the benefits, terms and regulation. Also, ask for an original receipt and not the temporary one. As stipulated in our law, in any payment above 500 Php one must request a receipt... be wise guys...
- Jul 21, '11 by kreutzP.S. if your agency has the ARABIC CONTRACT, much better to ask a copy of that rather than the ENGLISH CONTRACT; sometimes, these 2 contracts do not coincide its statement. Believe me, I already experienced such circumstance.
- Jul 21, '11 by seveneighteenThanks a lot, kreutz. Well, I have not seen the contract yet. I would better ask to have it in two forms, Arabic and English. Do you know anyone who can read and interpret Arabic language in Manila? hehe Thanks.