Kuwait MOH - page 52
by Dinx 152,065 Views | 653 Comments
Hi, I am new to this site and I found it very informative. This would be my first post. I would just like to know if anybody on this board wrote the Kuwait MOH exam last March 18 in PICC? I believe there were 3 agencies ... Read More
- 0Guys! Did u ask the staff of safe future if how sure they are that march will b our deployment???As i read backward, it takes 6-8mons for the processing of visa to the day of deployment... Its too longer to wait for 6-8mons..... Can u confirm with them if they really hav communications wit the employer????
- 0Jan 4, '13 by mitchy18Quote from lucziesHow did you process ur authentication of HS diploma? did u went to dep Ed?can u tell me how to do it! thanksI passby at the agency today to pass my red ribbon but maam *** told me to pass it completely when they text me after the arrival of visa.. She also told me that the visa will arrive this 3rd week of january hopefully!!
- 0Quote from mitchy18are you patient enough to wait for 6-8months???Did you confirm to the staff that march is the deployment??How did you process your authentication of HS diploma? did you went to dep Ed?can you tell me how to do it! thanksLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Jan 6, '13 : Reason: text talk removed
- 0Jan 4, '13 by mitchy18Quote from lucziesI actually dont know... im still processing my papers i havent phone up the agency yet, but they said its a new hospital and hopefully they can deploy us ASAP because they need a manpower for a newly open hospital.are u patient enuf to wait for 6-8mons???Did u confirm to the staff that march is the deployment??
- 0Jan 6, '13 by lucziesQuote from Dinx@dinx... sir, is Sabah Al Ahmad hospital for urology already opened or finished now??I work in Al Sabah Regional Hospital, Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Urology Center is located in Sabah Complex among one of the specialty hospitals, it's not operating yet at present but will soon be open come 2nd quarter of 2013.
- 0Jan 6, '13 by khriztianhi.. im in the province.. and someone told me that safe future already conducted a briefing to nurses there in Manila? is it true? do you know about the number of working hours? because ive read in the other forum that its 10 hrs a day - 6 days a week shift?Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Jan 6, '13 : Reason: text talk removed