Job-seeking in Hamad Hospital in DohaRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Job-seeking in Hamad Hospital in Doha in Nursing in the Philippines, part of World Nursing ... Hi, I'm being persistant with Hamad Hospital (HMC) so I visited the HR office of HMC in the...by snoopyleader Jan 25, '06Hi,
I'm being persistant with Hamad Hospital (HMC) so I visited the HR office of HMC in the Women's Hospital.
I was told to go there b/c they do all the hiring. Is that the best office to visit? Who are the key people I can contact for hiring?
When I visited there today, they told me that they weren't hiring. Has anyone heard of vacancies in any HMC hospital or clinic? How can I find these jobs?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=139930©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 43,542 Views
- Jul 18, '08 by sailorstarshi,
I'm just asking if there are vacancies for nurses in hamad general hospital. If there's any? Is there any agency located in the Philippines for recruitment? thank you..Last edit by sailorstars on Jul 18, '08 : Reason: edit some text
- Aug 23, '08 by mcruz924my friends and i are fresh board passers here in the philippines and we are considering working in qatar for experience before migrating to new zealand. but we were told that we have to file for a visiting visa first and for that to be granted, we need to have either an arab sponsor or any closely-related family with a permanent residence visa. is this true? can't we directly apply for a working visa?
- Aug 23, '08 by AelithI'm not so sure if Hamad's hiring inexperienced nurses or freshly grad nurses. As far as I know they require you to have at least a year or two experience. And I think it's best to pass your resume to someone you know who's actually working in Hamad so they can help you with your application.
Qatar Gas had a major hiring for nurses few months back. You can check if they are still hiring.
- Aug 28, '08 by gorgeous77hamad requires at least three years experience..majority of tertiary hospitals in the middle east require two-three years..at the moment hamad is not hiring, but its partner agency in the Philippines is Universal Staffing. Visiting visa for qatar, uae and saudi arabia have to be sponsored by relatives or a resident of that country. They also require the relative to have a certain amount of salary to prove that they can suport you while you're visiting.
- Feb 18, '09 by drennyDoes anyone knows the direct email add of hamad hospital-Human Resources in qatar?
Need some help please..Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Dec 15, '09 : Reason: please do not post email addresses as per terms of service
- Dec 15, '09 by brenda26hi
me too im very interested for the direct site of HMC..please do post....
thank you so muchLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Dec 15, '09 : Reason: please do not post email addresses as per terms of service
- Dec 16, '09 by charlotte_hornetshas anyone here knows about Al-Shiha clinic in riyadh? because i have such application and im still waiting for the said processing to be done by the poea as what said by my agency sumwhere in malate.. Anyone would help tell me about Al-Shiha clinic in riyadh
- Jun 29, '10 by indonurse_uciHi guys, i don't know whether y'all still need this info or not... I'm a nurse from Indonesia and recently HMC representatives came to Indonesia and held a hiring series, yesterday i did my interview with them. They need pediatric nurses right now, Thank's God i passed the interview....
I have the email of the HMC HR, post me if you need that info.
Actually i'm still a bit nervous for this great chance as i don't really have much idea about life in Qatar and else... could y'all please fill my space about HMC and living in Doha, Qatar.
Thank you, best of luckLast edit by indonurse_uci on Jun 29, '10
- Jun 30, '10 by cijhanehello.. i worked in doha ,qatar and im happy that you able to passed the interview. HMC is the biggest hospital and your are in good hands once your hired.
good luck! i am hoping i will be hired by them too.