IV therapy training schedules - Page 8Register Today!
- Mar 29, '10 by nurse_icoyVeterans and Heart Center is closed for april... is there no hospitals still open for april IVT?
- Apr 5, '10 by MsproudRnI know Chinese General's IVT training is open for the month of May. However, they telling that they have schedule for April but it's still TBA or "to be announced". I don't know how does that happened since April is the month coming first than May. I have contact numbers for your easy access, .Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Apr 5, '10 : Reason: Please do not post phone numbers
- Apr 6, '10 by july_ann17do u know any hospital thats still open for april's ivt??
- Apr 6, '10 by MsproudRnHi july ann17, try to inquire at GSN ISEEC for april's schedule. I could not post the number, i think it's not allowed. Try to type GSN ISEEC on the yahoo or google's search engine. By the way, where are you working now as a volunteer?
- Apr 7, '10 by july_ann17hi msproudrn.. tanx for d info.. actually i already had a volunteer experience for a year @ our provinz.. i left coz i wanna try apllying for a staff here.. bwt u??
- Apr 9, '10 by MsproudRnyou are blessed.. too bad for me i haven't got any experience yet.. I hope soon I'll get employed
- Apr 10, '10 by xekieLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Apr 11, '10 : Reason: pm to member
- Apr 10, '10 by jasper2009Had my IVT at Fabella Memorial Hospital. Their schedule is sporadic though. If you come in as a big group (around 50 people), they'll probably make a special schedule for your group.
The completion here is a breeze. Had all my cases done in one day.
Hope this helps!
God bless RNs!
- Apr 13, '10 by needlefoxRNIf I Were you I'd try some provincial hospitals. Region I Medical Center offers the IVT didactic course every month and offers a great pool for the relevant cases needed.