Hospitals in Metro Manila Currently Hiring Nurse Applicants - Page 89Register Today!
- Apr 18, '12 by VOLUVEN,RN@ fellow nurses, i am also planning to apply at metro north medical center and pacific global medical center.. please do mail me any information regarding this hospitals, and to where i can pass my credentials..
email@example.com thankyou fellow nurses!..
- Apr 20, '12 by bettyboop09did you guys already tried RN Heals?
- Apr 27, '12 by cheezy_curlsno i didn't. uhm do you have updates regarding that RN heals program? do they have a next batch and if so when will they start to screen again? I'm starting to consider it in case that it will have a next batch,
- Apr 28, '12 by chloeisloveany updates?
- May 2, '12 by nars0621from firstname.lastname@example.org
i send them the requirements they need personally at the hr 1st week of april and yes they looking for staff nurses w/ or w/o experience.. i think acls is not required only latest bls training certfcate..
hey josh! just wanna ask where did u actually or personally sent your requirements/application for metro north medical center. i called them a while ago but the guy said, they will accept resumes next year. so lucky of you..u have chance to be employed in that hospital..i think metro north mc is the sister company of commonwealth hospital and medical center..plz do mail me if you have time where exactly u passed ur resume. it's
thanx a lot and goodluck to us nurses..
- May 14, '12 by Silverdragon102Just a quick reminder to post only in English as per the Terms of Service of the site
I have deleted a post because it was in Tagalog
- May 22, '12 by persh bluei just wanna ask do you have any update about the job hiring in Pacific global medical center in QC? and do you happen to know if they have online submission of CVs.
- May 22, '12 by brigzI really want to work in other hospital because my current employer really abuse us!
I'm assigned in the operating room and we have an average of 35 cases a day but the nurses are so limited!
4 of our nurses got pulled-out because of research and the other 2 gave birth.
Our working hours is only 8 hour shift but because we're short of nurses, we always go on overtime for at least 5 hours a day!!!
They are saying that they are paying our overtime but STILL it's not worth it because most of our OT pay just go to our taxes!!!
Since I already have more than 3 years experience, I applied for Middle East since January but unfortuantely, Saudi, Qatar and Oman only accepts female nurses.
I'm really depressed and frustrated...WHY DID I TAKE UP NURSING?!
- May 28, '12 by nash11@ fellow nurses, i am also planning to apply at metro north medical center and pacific global medical center.. please do mail me any information regarding this hospitals, and to where i can pass my credentials..please do email me... email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.. thank you so much!
i actually called pacific global medical center this afternoon, they said that they aren't accepting applicants yet because they still don't have an hr. they advised me to call again after 1 month... o_o