Hospitals in Metro Manila Currently Hiring Nurse Applicants - Page 83Register Today!
- Sep 13, '11 by Ooohhhgrewhat are the requirements for staff nurse positions in san juan de dios and manila doctors?
- Sep 14, '11 by mikalaithank you!
- Sep 14, '11 by chubibay, RNAny other hospitals open for hiring and/or training? TIA!
- Sep 15, '11 by pipauQuote from jake69hi...im a newbie on this site..Im a registered nurse since July 2008...I got my first job as a Staff Nurse at a private first-level tertiary hospital in Bulacan as an ward/ER staff and spent 1 year there from Jan'09-Feb'10...Now I am currently connected to the Philippine Blood Center of the DOH as Nurse II...i am completely contented with my job right now,good salary and benefits, etc..but i wanna really get employed in a hospital that specializes in kidney...its my dream to work at NKTI, want to get training for HD...just that i didnt have the funds to do it..you know how costly are the trainings..so if i may ask...where is that hospital to be built in QC that will specialize in kidney? i wanna apply...hope somebody can PM me...btw, about commmonwealth hospital...i know where to apply there, the address and tel no...thanks and god bless to all Pinoy RNs!
regarding the philippine blood center, are you still connected/employed to it? It was under construction at QC circle. Any updates?
- Sep 16, '11 by Nurse JayI have read a post here that San Juan De Dios is still hiring.. So I went there just this morning only to find out for myself that they're not hiring anymore since last week. Beware and be careful of misinformation.
- Sep 16, '11 by schiz05789sanjuan de dios usually hires on january when you are qualified exam will be by march they will inform you thru text thats according to my friends
- Sep 21, '11 by newbornballerGood day everyone! If you are really badly looking for a staff nurse job, try your luck applying here in Cebu, specifically at Chong Hua Hospital, a 660-bed JCI accredited institution. I am from Manila and luckily I got accepted after passing all the screenings. Manila is a little bit congested right now, so I suggest having your options here. Good luck everyone!