Employment process @ St. Luke's Medical Center (e.rod) - page 8
by *EosinophiL* 173,522 Views | 528 Comments
Hi everyone! :wavey: I'm planning to apply in SLMC-e.rod, though I heard that they will start the hiring process this coming September.. Do you have any idea on how many exams and interviews you will undergo before they will... Read More
- 0Nov 20, '09 by jepRNQuote from Ckyuketsuki15ei kyuketsuki15! im jep a newbie here. is dat true? that's some bad news. im planning to go there by next week to pass my requirements...Yes SLMC-QC, currently does not accept applications but this is just for the mean time.
anyway i'll wait for it to open. hehe.. i just have one question. do they really need that CLASS RANKING thing? our dean told me to get a form to the hospital and he'll just sign it. dat true?
- 0Nov 20, '09 by lensiohey there everybody.. newbie here..
i passed my application form at SLMC QC last october ang got txt 2wks after, and now i just finished my skills validation and off to my final interview..
regarding about the board rating, it doesn't matter if your avg is lower than 80, because i myself is a 7 liner.. hehe
- 0Nov 21, '09 by jepRNei guys im jep a newbie here.
really? that's some bad news... im planning to go there next week to pass my credentials... hmmm...
anyway i'll wait for it to open again. just have one question. where can i get my CLASS RANKING? i went to our dean yesterday and he said to claim a form at the hospital wher e i am applying for and he'll just have it signed out?! is that what i should do?
- 0Nov 21, '09 by kyuketsuki15To jepRN: HR said that they do not entertain applicants with incomplete requirements. I was able to get my certificate of class ranking in our Nursing department. I'm not sure if SLMC issues a form, where your dean can sign.
To lensio: Congratulations you passed the skills validation! In the final interview, personal and clinical questions may be asked. In my case, I was asked, "Why should SLMC hire you?" and "In what unit do you want to be assigned?" Follow up questions will be asked according to your answers. (I answered, "Emergency Room", so I was asked things that happen in the ER.) Some were asked, "What are the signs and symptoms of Myasthenia Gravis and how will you manage patients suffering to such disease. So I advise you to study. Good luck! I hope you'll be a part of our batch.
- 0Nov 21, '09 by miaka84Hello to all! I passed my application/requirements at SLMC-QC about a year ago and because my GWA/class ranking was not that impressive, I knew that I should never expect even if my board rating is 80+ %. But then, a month ago I heard from a friend that they are again accepting application so I tried to follow up on my application and submitted new set of requirements since now I have my hospital experience added to my resume. Now, I have finished all the exams including the medical exam.
Just have a little faith..Good luck!