Employment process @ St. Luke's Medical Center (e.rod) - Page 51Register Today!
- Oct 7, '12 by cheezy_curlsQuote from Ar-enare they currently accepting trainees for future staff er?, hmm I passed my reqts. and I have a good GWA and BOard rating but still no response from them :/
You can try to re-submit once in a while, and also it depends on the vacancy and/or luck. )))
- Quote from cheezy_curlsI just received a text and its for PGNT orientation and its for tom. already. anyone else received a text from them? .You can try to re-submit once in a while, and also it depends on the vacancy and/or luck. )))Last edit by Ar-en on Oct 11, '12 : Reason: lack of info
- Quote from arbie101Hi arbie101 i'm just wondering if they hundred of applicants to attend the orientation, how do they decrease or cut the applicants to 50? thanksThey started calling applicants for PGNT Batch 4 Orientation last August 2. There are only 50 available slots per batch. They always call about a hundred of applicants to attend the orientation. And they still accommodate applicants who were not able to secure a slot from the previous batch. So it may be quite impossible for you to be included in the August batch. But I suggest, submit your requirements as soon as you can. Applicants are accommodated in a "first come, first serve basis".
- Oct 11, '12 by dan5566Hey ar-en when did u pass ur reqts in slmc erod? Got a call from them?
- july 26, I drop-it in the pigeon box. No I just received a text from them, inviting me to the orientation tomorrow.
- Oct 12, '12 by yerfdes11289They are already done with calling the applicants... Unfortunately, i was not able to secure a slot.. Do you guys have any idea on where can I get a training here in manila that is also the same kind as this PGNT?
- Oct 12, '12 by Ar-enI was invited to attend the orientation then after that we were given a test. no interviews. Unfortunately I did not pass the test. the next batch for PGNT will start next year. PGNT batch 4 is the last batch for this year.