Employment process @ St. Luke's Medical Center (e.rod) - Page 5Register Today!
- Nov 10, '09 by *EosinophiL*Thanks divineevil06 for informing me.. I do still have high hopes that maybe one day they'll bump into my application and consider it..
- Nov 10, '09 by piquantare they really strict about the grade? i went there this morning and dropped my application at the pigeonbox eventhough my GWA is only 2.07. My board rating is ok though. I hope they would consider it.
- Nov 10, '09 by NeversmileWhen will be the last submission of requirements in the pigeonbox? Are those requirements
- Nov 10, '09 by burbeestarI was asked to report yesterday for a training orientation and briefing for medical exam. So far, Batch 3 has 36 trainees. All our medical requirements must be completed by the 23rd of November, there's no definite date yet when the NSET Batch 3 will start.
@official02: No training fees will be asked from the successful applicants. Actually, a training allowance will be given for the course of 3 months (75-85 days of NSET), around 75% of the salary of a probationary staff. However, this will not be given to us outright, on our 1st year as a staff the 1st half of the total training allowance will be given and the next half upon the completion of the 2 year contract.
@invisible: Thanks invisible! True indeed, I felt relieved after passing the intense screenings. There's no assurance yet even when you reach the training part, but you're one step closer to finally securing a job as a staff at SLMC.
When I had my final interview, 7 of us came and 5 successfully passed this phase. In the skills validation, 4 out of 12 made it. In the initial exam, out of 30+, around 12-15 made it. The mortality rate varies, but one thing's for sure, if you make it to the very end, you definitely deserve that slot! :spin:
@*Eosinophil*: I'm not sure that they have a particular grade requirement right now. When I passed mine, that was late July, there was no particular rating/ranking/grade that they are requiring before they accepted my application. The screening selection prior to scheduling of initial examination remains unknown. From what I have observed, they encode their data in a computer before contacting applicants. These includes name of applicant, school, board rating, general weighted average, license number, contact nos., etc. It is plausible that they may base their selection on ratings/grade, however, I don't think they would solely rely on that criteria. I know a couple of successful applicants who had below 80, ratings but it did not affect their application. Try to follow up, I went to the DCA to personally follow-up my application, and right then, I was asked to come the following day for the screening. Good luck on your application dear!
I'm happy to share my experiences with all of you! Good luck!
- Nov 10, '09 by invisibleThanks again, Burbeestar! I'm still waiting for that Final Interview schedule, but thanks for everything that you have shared! =)
- Nov 11, '09 by arglen_rnI dropped my application at the pigeon box 2-3 weeks ago with my friend, then today my friend got a text message that he is scheduled for an exam tomorrow. Unfortunately, I didn't receive such message. Anyone can answer why is this so? I'm kinda worried about it and a little bit saddened.
- Nov 11, '09 by abigaelniuto burbeestar: thanks for sharing your stories here..it is really a big help..i got a text message early mornin and have the examniation by tom...hoping to pass all the steps you get into...thanks!
- Nov 11, '09 by *EosinophiL*Hi arglen_rn! I also have the same dilemma as yours.. I submitted my application last September-October but until now i havent received any updates from them.. I've heard from a friend that they only accept applicants with board rating of 80% and above.. But this is not yet confirmed.. However, i am thinking that maybe the reason why they are not calling me is that my board rating is below their required grade.. May I ask if you and your friend meet the said board rating requirement??..
I do still have high hopes that they will consider my application..
Godbless on our application!
- Nov 11, '09 by cheesecurlshi guys. just want to ask, how many days in average will you receive a text after you submitted your application this month? hehe. i called dca yesterday, i submitted mine a few days ago, they said that i have to wait approx. 1 month because they are busy with the jci-accreditation
- Nov 11, '09 by invisibleGood luck abby0411! Let us know what happens :spin:
Eosinophil and Arglen_rn, I do hope that you' get called up too. God bless!