Commonwealth Memorial Hospital and Medical center
- 0Nov 26, '10 by janirishGood day fellow nurses... Im one of those who are also desperately looking for a job for a nurse position.. from other threads, i have read about this newly built hospital.. im interested to apply, but are they still accepting applicants?... where to submit the requirements?.. all the responses will be greatly appreciated! thanks
- 0Nov 27, '10 by argerQuote from janirishLol. above poster is right! back reading will help you clear your confusion. But for the benefit of the doubt, let me tell you something about it. I just went there last week ( 2nd wk of Nov) and yes! they are still accepting applicants. Bounded by curiosity, I asked why?; where in fact they started accepting applicants since July I think. The lady just told me that there's still no order to stop it so they will just go on and will still accept applicants. The sad part is, when I went there, the final screening of applicants will start by tomorrow. Too late and too bad I wasn't informed about it earlier. Anyway, there's still hope for us and the lady told me that they will conduct an exam again. So for you out there, prepare all your greatest weapons and fire them by your blasting credentials!!!Good day fellow nurses... Im one of those who are also desperately looking for a job for a nurse position.. from other threads, i have read about this newly built hospital.. im interested to apply, but are they still accepting applicants?... where to submit the requirements?.. all the responses will be greatly appreciated! thanks
Better late than never!!!!
- 0Nov 29, '10 by Charles Alba, R.N.Hi everyone. I just discovered this site and got interested signing in.
This is a good site for exchanging ideas and communicating with our colleagues.
I have been practicing nursing for the past 5 years of my life in this hospital in Blumentritt.
If there is something that I can do to help don't hesitate to contact me through my email at email@example.com
Maybe some of the other nurses here have come across meeting me, as I am involved in a lot of nursing activities.
For I am acquainted with a big Philippine nursing organization.
- 0Dec 27, '10 by nivrinaviRNhey everyone.. im a volunteer nurse. i'll be ending my training soon. i need help. is commonwealth memorial still open for applicants.. who knows? where can we apply? does anybody know their contact numbers? whoever knows any detail is well appreciated. thanks! merry christmas!!:redpinkhe
- 0Feb 7, '11 by mikeru22One of my college schoolmates was hired as staff nurse at Commonwealth Medical Center. He's among the lucky one who was included in the 40 pioneer staff nurses for this new hospital. The rest of the applicants who passed the screening will be volunteer nurses. According to him this hospital is an annex of Marikina Valley Medical Center where he originally applied for a staff nurse position. He was eventually referred to Commonwealth Medical Center but according to him they are not hiring now. He submitted his application last August 2010.