Commonwealth Memorial Hospital and Medical center - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 25, '12 by purplechicxiiiBrilliant Filipino system. Sorry to hear your story.
- i am also very interested about having a job in manila. it would be a new working experience for me. i want to apply to at commonwealth hospital and medical center. hoping to have a positive feedback from other nurses who know where to pass the requirements. thanks guys and hoping to work with you all soon god bless
- where to apply? please give some details on how we can contact the institution itself. thank you and more power.
- hi charles,
wanted to have a job in manila for the longest time ever since i graduated in one of the nursing schools here in cebu. can you please help me find some nursing hospitals there? thank you so much.
- May 13, '12 by Jancyrulehi Gwen!i also graduated in one of the universities in Cebu!its hard to find a job here in Manila especially us(nurses).my tip for you is just stay there in Cebu and apply.it's easier there.trust me.
- Sep 16, '12 by gitaristaNursing Jobs at Commonwealth Hospital and Medical Center
Letter of Intent Addressed to
Engr. Ricardo S. Anastacio, C.E.
Human Resource Director
Updated Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
Transcript of Records
Certificate of employment from previous employer
IV Training Certificate
Basic Life Support Certificate
Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certificate
Standard First Aid Training Certificate
Note: Requirements should be compile in a long white folder with colored green plastic cover.
Source: Whimsical Life
Source "Nurse Germz":
Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Sep 16, '12 : Reason: links removed
- Sep 17, '12 by newbornballerTry Chong Hua Hospital in Cebu, don't go here in Manila...