Where are you from? - Page 7Register Today!
- Mar 21, '06 by vanislegirlFrom Vancouver Island, just finishing 1st year at NIC!!
- Mar 31, '06 by BScN_2009Hi Everyone!
I am new to this forum, just came across it and thought it looked pretty interesting!
I am currently just finishing my 1st year of the BScN programme at Dalhousie University in Halifax Nova Scotia.
I am very happy to be (almost) finished year 1 and I am looking forward to my clinical roataion this May.
I absolutely love the Nursing programme, I can't beleive I have 1 year done already...woooo-hoooo !!
- Apr 1, '06 by Teachchildren123Nice to meet you and good luck!
Keep you enthousiasm! :angel2:
Marie from the Bay of Chaleurs
- Apr 3, '06 by AudryCQuote from noworriesHello there,Just want to get an idea of where everyone is located,
and where they went for their nursing education!
1. Vancouver, BC
2. BCIT (starting soon ... jan06)
I am Audry and first "scary" year in Hull (QC) - RN program! Hope to worth it ( I realy am in love of all ER -things!)
- Apr 5, '06 by dan_haifaHi!
I'm RN from Israel, Haifa. I graduated from College for Nursing of Bney
Zion Hospital and have been worked in Nursing Home in Haifa.
- Apr 6, '06 by RPN_2006Hello!
I'm Angela, and I'm very excited to be graduating the RPN program at St. Clair College in Windsor Ontario on JULY 21st 2006!
- Apr 9, '06 by SASK ICURNHi.
This is my first post.I just registered.I am from Saskatoon and I have been working for 25 years,the last 15 in ICU.
- Apr 14, '06 by jlisleGot my BScN at Ottawa U last year then got hired at the ER where I did my preceptorship . . . so I stayed here.
- Apr 23, '06 by qtcieQuote from luilui_604hello fellow Canadians!
Graduated from University of Victoria in November 2004 through the Langara Collaborative Program! Worked at VGH for 8 months, and now I am living and working in San Francisco in L&D!!! LOVING IT HERE!!!!!!! will most likely move back to vancouver after 2 years work experience here, and find a job at BC Womens!! CHEERS!
Hi luilui_604. hope to see you in BC Womens/BC Childrens...I work there in the ICU as unit clerk. I'm in my 2nd year BSCN in Trinity Western University.
- Apr 23, '06 by qtcieQuote from s and tHi,
I live in Surrey, BC.
Hi s and t...i live in Surrey too...in the Fleetwood/Tynehead area.