CRNE Oct. 5, 2011 - Page 37Register Today!
- Nov 14, '11 by friend in needfor those who came out with flying colors......those who failed don't loose your heart,failure is the stepping stone for success.....best of luck....i am still waiting for my results....i am wondering still i am alive....this tension didn't kill me...
- Nov 14, '11 by pavu
- Nov 14, '11 by janfrnQuote from failednursehow about you read some of the hundreds of posts here on that subject that will answer your questions many times over? this thread alone has dozens of posts that discuss study strategies, resources and where to find practice questions.hii..i am writing the crne exam on feb-1st. i failed twice..so..this is my last chance. if anybody have any suggestions or any practice questions please send to my e-mail email@example.com please help me.. help me.. help me ..pleaseeeeeee...thanks
Quote from dream4thainursethere are a number of posts on this thread and the one for the february exam that talk about toronto school of nursing. not to be confused with the fly-by-night toronto school of health.hi all,
i am ien and pplied for febuary 1st 2012 exam and i am studying evryday with cna ,mosby.lippincotte, as much as i can and i applied prep course at toronto school of nursing 750$ anybody took the course there before?????
the last straggling results should be in by the end of the week so this thread will be closed on friday.
- Nov 15, '11 by newnursejoanQuote from dream4thainurseHi all,
I am IEN and pplied for Febuary 1st 2012 exam and i am studying evryday with CNA ,MOSBY.LIPPINCOTTE, as much as i can and i applied prep course at toronto school of nursing 750$ anybody took the course there before?????
Yes I know of some people who took the course and they had some very good things to say about them. My previous clinical instructor that I had during my consolidation has always recommended them, and I have had some previous classmates who have taken it and passed. They had nothing but good things to say about them. If you're studying everyday, you seem to be in a good place because really need to prepare on your own as well so keep it up.
- Nov 15, '11 by jenniesantanapinoyI took the course with them, and I thought it was worth the money as they helped me focus on nursing interventions and really helped me study, which is a daunting task given the amount of information that is out there. I took the primed course as well, which was also pretty good. Now i just have to labour the difficult job market since my study days are over (well not over, as we always have to keep up with our education!) I have been applying to all the hospitals, and did my consolidation in the med-surg. I do have an interview at a hospital in Ottawa, which is somewhat exciting as I have never been there. Can anyone tell me what they think about Civic hospital in Ottawa? This is the Canadian Section, so maybe someone had a placement there or something.
- Nov 15, '11 by remainpositiveI just received my mail today and I am so happy to say that I passed! This was my second attempt.
This is what I did to study: I typed up notes and reviewed them, used the 5th edition of the CRNE Prep guide, 2 Mosby Books, and did various practice questions that were provided by nurses2canada.net.
For those who did not make it this time around, please do not loose hope! You can and will get through this. I think one of the biggest difference with how I studied for this exam versus the June exam was the amount of practice questions that I did. I only scored roughly around 66-69% on the practice exam but I scored an 80% on the CRNE prep guide practice exam.
I wish you all of the best!
- Nov 15, '11 by Watchme27Where do you live I am looking for a study group for February 2012 around the Niagara/Hamilton area or for those who live in Missassauga I don't mind meeting halfway say in Hamilton. Thank you.
- Nov 15, '11 by dream4thainursei live in hamilton close to downtown where do you live watchme27?