Acceptances to Ontario Programs for Sept 2011? - Page 8Register Today!
- May 9, '11 by jl2002I got into Georgian College BScn Collab program for January 2012!
- May 17, '11 by BosRMTI have my pre-admissions test for humber's pre-nursing course may 30th! I'm nervous haven't done any Math or English in years and it wasn't my strong subjects, but I have a lot of A&P experience, so I'm hoping it helps a lot during school!
- Jun 10, '11 by Kamimelyay! I'm almost graduated and off to be a nursing student!
- Jun 18, '11 by natone123hi i got accepted in the pre-health program at Georgian, my question is is it hard how are the professors there
- Sep 13, '11 by Fancypants09Hey guys,
How many of you already have a full-fledged Bachelor's (I have mine from UofT) and are either starting/considering starting a collab BScN program? I don't want to feel old
- Sep 13, '11 by isola_tropicalei dont have a bachelors but i already took some time off,another program andddddd pre-health. So im turning 23 and just starting my first year. There are a bunch of other ppl in my class who are even older like 26-27 and some even older than that! So dont let age discourage you!!!