Three Nurses at the Pearly Gates - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 21 by GarunteedIn reality the HMO allows for better utilization of outcome studies where as most ERs and ICUs not covered by HMOs. So much suffering and wasted $$$ in the last 3 months of life. Perhaps St. Peter will look more at the quality of nursing care rather trhan
- Mar 23 by adventure780so true to real life
- Mar 23 by brianWe posted this image and link on our allnurses.com facebook page and there are some hilarious comments there as well! Check it out:
Some of the best ones so far:
come in come in ... you've done your time in hell
we are short staffed, thanks for coming in...Last edit by brian on Mar 23
- Mar 23 by sirIFunny, tn. Thanks for the giggle.
- Mar 23 by tnbutterflyThanks for adding the picture, Brian. It is perfect.