The Unsteady SurgeonRegister Today!
- by tnbutterfly Apr 10A man was wheeling himself frantically down the hall of the hospital in his wheelchair, just before his operation.
A nurse stopped him and asked, "What's the matter?"
He said, "I heard the nurse say, 'It's a very simple operation, don't worry, I'm sure it will be all right.'"
"She was just trying to comfort you, what's so frightening about that?"
"She wasn't talking to me. She was talking to the surgeon!!!!"
- 3,439 Views
- Apr 11 by eatmysoxRNHaha. When I read this I thought about the CV surgeon who has literally unsteady hands. He has tremors but is a fantastic surgeon. I'd still be leary to let him operate on me. My luck would probably cause him to tremor until he nicked my aorta or something.
- Apr 11 by BiffbradfordOhhh. I thought this was going to be about mentally unsteady surgeons and thought to myself "oooo ... this is going to be good!"
- Apr 12 by Esme12......LOVE IT!
- Apr 12 by MotherRNHey, I had an oral surgeon give me a root canal once that I would swear was half blind. I looked up at him during the procedure, as he was stabbing a tiny needle-like instrument quickly and repeatedly into my gum- and, his eyes were rolled up into his head so I could only see the whites and his head was tilted heaven-ward!!!! Totally freaked me out!!! No wonder I have to have that same tooth retreated since!