Taken from employee evaluation reports:
1. Since my last report, this employee has reached rock bottom and has started to dig.
2. His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid curiosity.
3. I would not allow this employee to breed.
4. This associate is really not so much of a has-been, but more of a definitely won't be.
5. Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap.
6. When she opens her mouth, it seems that it is only to change whichever foot was previously in there.
7. He would be out of his depth in a parking lot puddle.
8. This young lady has delusions of adequacy.
9. He sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.
10. This employee is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
11. This employee should go far and the sooner he starts the better.
12. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
13. Got into the gene pool while the lifeguard wasn't watching.
14. A room temperature IQ.
15. Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thingy to hold it all together.
16. A gross ignoramus - 144 times worse than an ordinary ignoramus.
17. A photographic memory but with the lens cover glued on.
18. A prime candidate for natural dissection.
19. Bright as Alaska in December.
20. One-celled organisms outscore him in IQ tests.
21. Donated his body to science before he was done using it.
22. Fell out of the family tree.
23. Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming.
24. Has two brains; one is lost and the other is out looking for it.
25. He's so dense, light bends around him.
26. If brains were taxed, she'd get a rebate.
27. If he were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered once a week.
28. If you give him a penny for his thought, you'd get change.
29. If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean.
30. It's hard to believe he beat out 1,000,000 other sperm.
31. One neuron short of a synapse.
32. Some drink from the fountain of knowledge, he only gargled.
33. Takes him 1 1/2 hours to watch 60 Minutes.
34. The wheel is turning, but there's no hamster.