I've had two interviews, neither were close in date to each other. The first place offered me the job, I asked them when their deadline for acceptance was and it was 2 days before my interview with the place that I really wanted.
So I accepted because I'm a new grad and was afraid I wouldn't get the job at "place 2." Well it turns out place 2 offered me the job and I'd much rather be with them.
I haven't signed anything and I've pushed off medical screening etc for place 1. How do I tell place 1 that, although I'm grateful for their offer I've decided to accept somewhere else?
I'm assuming the bridge is gonna be burnt, but it would be great if there were some way I could do this without burning the bridge.