Online Teaching, Learning, Course Development, Pedagogy ResourcesRegister Today!
- by NRSKarenRN Feb 5, '09check out univ of michigan's virtual university design and technology : vudat teaching and learning website
over a hundred articles to guide you through the development and teaching of online and blended courses, including administrative procedures, pedagogy considerations, web design and technology.
- May 8, '09 by Vicky93I found the webstie very helpful. Thanks!
- May 15, '09 by Ace1RnelpHi,
Thanks, I found this website to be very helpful.
If anyone is looking for useful and informative articles on just about anything concerning teaching, learning, etc., I recommend this site. I think, the it requires registration for free, if I am not mistaken.
Let me know what you think of this site. Thanks.
- May 16, '09 by Ace1RnelpHi,
Here is another site that I have used and learned from (a lot) when I was just starting as a clinical instructor.
Thanks and check it out.
- May 18, '09 by VickyRNThank you, Ace1Rnelp. These sites are valuable indeed
- May 18, '09 by Ace1RnelpYou are welcome, Vicky. I just want to be as helpful as you and the rest of the posters of the out htere.
- Sep 6, '10 by medical officerHi everyone, thanks for the valuable resources. I'm accepting a position as a clinical instructor and its my first as a nurse educator. As many of you remember its a scary yet thrilling time in my career! The resources here have been excellent and thank you for the support. ~Nancy