Online Teaching, Learning, Course Development, Pedagogy ResourcesRegister Today!
- by NRSKarenRN Admin Feb 5, '09check out univ of michigan's virtual university design and technology : vudat teaching and learning website
over a hundred articles to guide you through the development and teaching of online and blended courses, including administrative procedures, pedagogy considerations, web design and technology.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=368095©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,948 Views
- May 8, '09 by Vicky93I found the webstie very helpful. Thanks!
- May 15, '09 by Ace1RnelpHi,
Thanks, I found this website to be very helpful.
If anyone is looking for useful and informative articles on just about anything concerning teaching, learning, etc., I recommend this site. I think, the it requires registration for free, if I am not mistaken.
Let me know what you think of this site. Thanks.
- May 16, '09 by Ace1RnelpHi,
Here is another site that I have used and learned from (a lot) when I was just starting as a clinical instructor.
Thanks and check it out.
- May 18, '09 by VickyRNThank you, Ace1Rnelp. These sites are valuable indeed
- May 18, '09 by Ace1RnelpYou are welcome, Vicky. I just want to be as helpful as you and the rest of the posters of the out htere.
- Sep 6, '10 by medical officerHi everyone, thanks for the valuable resources. I'm accepting a position as a clinical instructor and its my first as a nurse educator. As many of you remember its a scary yet thrilling time in my career! The resources here have been excellent and thank you for the support. ~Nancy