How to Become Online Nursing Instructor - Page 2Register Today!
- May 4, '11 by Jess89cThat's Wonderful, Maggi315!
What university will you be graduating from?
- May 10, '11 by mAGGI315University of Phoenix...MSN/nurse educator. I had hoped to finish this spring, but had to take a few breaks due to family illness issues, which is one of the big benefits to UOP.
Ideally, I would continue teaching 2 days per week as an adjunct, which I am doing now, and find a job teaching online. I'd like to add in writing/teaching courses, such as CEU's and workshops. This allows me to do everything I like at one time and provide the flexibility I need with my family.
- Apr 17, '12 by buzzalongsWhat about BSN nurse instructors online? I'll be starting my MSN this Sept, but it'd be nice to already have some experience under my belt.
- May 2, '12 by Carrollrnhow was teaching online?... im thinking about it.. pretty nervous.
- May 3, '12 by Annieb2I have been teaching in an academic institution for 3 years and am very interested in teaching online. I have some experience with online teaching, but would like to obtain more. First, how do I learn more about online teaching? Second, should I contact individual universities to seek part-time emplyment? As a DNP, I do have the qualifications to teach in higher level education, however not the experience with online teaching. Thank you for any comments or suggestions.
- May 5, '12 by VickyRNWhat about asking to teach online courses in your academic institution (if they are offering any)? You could also see if any universities or colleges in your area have online courses for which you would qualify.
- May 6, '12 by Annieb2Thank you VickyRN for the suggestion. The courses are already spoken for by senior faculty. But I will continue to request for the opportunity. I appreciate your comment.